Pages

Sunday, March 3, 2013

C Layer 1 Reflection

       I made it through C Layer 1.  But boy oh boy will I do it differently next time!  I read pretty much everyday, but I really procrastinated on my projects.  I found myself working late at night and early in the morning just to get my projects done in time.  I do have to say though, I did put my best effort into them and they actually helped me understand the book better.
       I don't really mind annotating, and it helps me understand the book so much better, so I did annotate.  Annotating was helpful for determining what needed to be clarified or discussed in class.  Also, the character bookmark was a very useful tool to have because at the beginning of the book, I found myself completely lost as to who was who.  I did chapter one reading guide, just because the beginning of books are always hard for me to get through.  One reading guide wasn't that beneficial to me, but I'm sure if I did them for all chapters, it would really help me out.  Finally, I did the story board.  I couldn't do this until I had read all the chapters, so I did it at the last minute.  I think it was probably the least beneficial one, which I wasn't expecting.  Never the less, I did find these projects much more interesting than a normal test, and now I know how to improve my experience on the other parts.

Projects: 2 hours, 45 minutes
Nervous Conditions: Chapters 4-6: 63 pages, 3 hours
Total: 5 hours, 45 minutes

1 comment:

  1. That's a lot of time. Think about how you can adjust your C Layer 2 work to have less to do outside of class and to ensure all your assignments are as useful as possible. Great Maiguru post!

    ReplyDelete