Pages

Sunday, April 14, 2013

What I want

I think at this point in life; high school and college, everyone goes soul searching trying to figure out what they want to do with their lives.  I'm not exactly sure what I'll be doing 40 years from now, because anything can change.  But I do have an idea to some extent of what I'll most likely be doing 5 years from now.

I want to go to a college somewhere in the mountains in Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, or Tennessee.  I want to earn a swimming scholarship and swim in college, and hopefully study physical therapy, athletic training, psychology, or something of that sort.  After college, I really don't know where I'll live.  That is why I say that I have no idea what life will be like 40 years from now.  I want kids and a family, but where my family will live is indeterminable right now.

What am I willing to do for these things?  Well, I think I'm already on the right track.  I make good grades and put my best effort into swimming.  I guess now all I need is consistency.  I would say life is pretty good right now; It just needs to stay that way.

Philida by AndrĂ© Brink

2.5 hours, 102 pages

3 comments:

  1. That's basically how I feel right now about my future. Nice post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are exciting goals. What about characters we've read about this year and their motivations?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have similar thoughts about my life right now. Although what Dr. D said...you didn't include the characters relation to your life. That could be a major enhancement to this post. Although, great post!

    ReplyDelete