Pages

Saturday, August 18, 2012

1st Free Post

       Well, this is my blog! At first when I read the routines handout and it said everything about the blog, I was really confused!  I didn't really understand exactly what we had to do so the blogging assignments seemed really scary.  Now that I have my blog set up and I understand what is expected of us, I think that blogging could be really fun!! I've never blogged before but I like writing on Facebook so I think this could be kind of cool.

       I am not the kind of person who enjoys writing 10 page essays about a book, or anything of that matter, so I think that blogging will be a more exciting and interesting way of sharing my thoughts about things.  I hope that Dr. D will give us appealing blogging assignments so that this will be fun instead of just something that we have to do because the teacher told you to.  I can't wait to see what this English class is all about, and I hope our class is fun and that we have a good year!

No comments:

Post a Comment